Thursday, January 8, 2009

Best Blogs

I think there are a lot of great blogs, but I chose best 3. Now I’d like to introduce them.

I think Natsuki’s blog is the best, because there are some pictures, so it’s very easy to understand. Also, there are some links, therefore I can get more knowledge soon by using internet. In addition, I think her blogs as a hole was written a lot. Therefore I could enjoy reading it especially her summer vacation. She wrote some her memory, so I could read a lot.

Second is Ayaka N. Ayaka’s blog is also good, because there are many links. I could enjoy watching these homepages. I watched some homepages and also could get new information there, because there is much information. For example, New Zealand. I didn’t know about New Zealand’s food very well, but I got lots of new information such as pavlova. In addition, there are some pictures. Therefore I could know about them.

Third is Miki. Miki’s blog is wonderful, because I think the layout is very nice. It’s cute and easy to see. Therefore I could read her blog easily. Also, I think there is good information and could know about it very much. I think I could get good information especially about climate in New Zealand. There is a graph, so it’s easy for me to understand about it.

I recommend you to read their blog!! You will be interested in their information.

No comments: