Friday, January 16, 2009

Best Blogs in Other Class

I read some other class blogs and thought there are many good blogs. I chose Best 3, so I’ll introduce about them.

I think No.1blog is Poco A Poco. Because, I think this blog is very easy to see. There are many pictures and much information. I could understand easily. In addition, the design is very cute! I like it very much!

No.2 blog is Attention Please!. There is lots of good information each blog. Also, there are many links especially about movie. This is also a good point. Therefore I enjoyed reading her blog.

No.3 blog is Flower Town. Because she uses some color, but I think it’s easy to see. Also, the letter were changed the color and boldface to show. I think it’s very good. There are many links too.

There are many interesting blogs in other class. I recommend you to read some blogs in other class.

1 comment:

DUI said...

Thank you for choosing mine! If you have time, you should watch them wich I recommend!